make*do*mend: Up Your Knitting Skills: The Kepler Cable Knit Hat February 8 and 15 - 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
PNBeen wanting to learn cables in a low-risk, high reward format? The Kepler Hat from Quince is the way to go. With a ribbed brim and a gorgeous cable repeat, it's a beautiful hat to try your hand at new skills.
This class will meet two Thursday evenings in a row and if needed, you can come to the next knit night to get help finishing.
Experience Level: Advanced Beginner (you've finished a couple of other projects, know how to cast on, bind off, knit, and purl)
- The Quince Kepler Hat Pattern (PDF) (you can purchase online or from us)
- 16" Circular US6 [4mm] Knitting Needles
- 16" Circular US7 [5mm] Knitting Needles
- Set of US7 [5mm] double pointed (DPN) knitting needles
- 300 yards of DK-weight yarn (our sample in the picture used 1.5 skeins of Cascade Superwash Merino 220)
- Cable needle; blunt tapestry needle, stitch marker (can use ours)
All classes at Drygoods Design require prepayment and registration. In some cases, day-of sign up is available. Classes are non-refundable and held to a strict cancellation policy; please be sure of your schedule prior to registration. Cancellations received 72 hours before the day of class, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before the day of class or no-shows will forfeit their class fees. We are unable to guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 15 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of fees.
***By submitting your order you agree to the above terms and conditions of classes at Drygoods Design.
*Please note that classes are subject to change or cancellation based on low attendance.