make*do*mend: The Drygoods Design Make It Happen Club - October 2016 to June 2017
This product is unavailable
The best kind of club there could be - learning what you want to learn and tackling the projects your skills are ready for, getting help when you need it, feeding your creativity, and possibly most important, not doing it alone, meeting and spending time with like-minded people.
We’ve loved our book club groups the last two years and wanted to make it something anyone could be part of, no matter their sewing experience. This year and hopefully for years to come, we’re bringing you the opportunity to be part of a community, learn and shape up your own book of work. Whether it’s finally fitting and making those three patterns in your stash you’ve never had the spirit or wherewithal to tackle, or figuring out how to start going through your fabric stash or finish a few projects from your favorite book, new or old, the Make it Happen club is yours for the taking.
The Details and Print that is Fine:
Starts: October 1, 2016
Ends: June 30, 2016
- Intro/Onboarding Session in September to shape your plan for the nine months
- Unlimited non-instructed studio time each month, there may be days where others have booked or reserved machines, but if you’re already one of our people, you know we work hard to make things work for you.
- 15% discount on all regular-priced merchandise purchases (excludes classes, gift cards, private lessons) from September 2016 to June 2017 with additional special deals and exclusives offered at various times
- Exclusive Drygoods Design tote bag
- One roll Swedish tracing paper
- The Drygoods Design Make It Happen Workbook/Planner
- Two passes per month to our Tuesday evening/Saturday morning Make It Happen Club studios (3 hours each so six class hours total per month) - please note these do not rollover month-to-month
- One one-hour private lesson or 3-hour class per month (if you select private lessons, you may combine up to no more than two months at one time, however they do not rollover and will need to be used by June 30, classes may not be accumulated and are on a per-month basis, you can also use this as an additional pass to a Make It Happen Club studios)
- Monthly check-ins (in addition to in-person work at class times) with you on progress, challenges and course changes
So how does it work? Once you sign up for the nine-month option, we will send you a welcome email including all the details of next steps so that you’re hitting the ground running on October 1, if not before, as well some initial questions around your goals, hopes, previous challenges, etc. so that we can make the most of your intro session with us that will be scheduled for a time that works for you in September.
Once we meet with you in September, we’ll hand off your tote bag, full of the goodies above and we’ll start shaping your you-specific plan for the nine months ahead, which will be organized in your new workbook/planner built specifically for your plan and goals!
Want to do this but don’t really know what you want to tackle or where you want to go but just want a way to stay motivated and inspired? That’s wonderful and never fear, we have some really wonderful projects and potential books that would make for an awesome school year of sewing. We’ll also take a look at your typical schedule throughout the year so that if the holidays and other months are crazy times for you, your plan can be realistic for you and the course of life.
This alone makes us so excited for fall!
All classes at Drygoods Design require prepayment and registration. In some cases, day-of sign up is available. No refunds are offered for classes. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, which would be on or before August 28th 2016 in this case since we first meet with you in September, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class.
Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling.
Arriving more than 25 minutes late for class may is a forfeit of fees.
By submitting your order you agree to the above terms and conditions of classes at Drygoods Design.
*Please note that classes are subject to change or cancellation based on low attendance.