Drygoods Design Improvisational Blooms Embroidery Kit
This product is unavailable
A fun, beautiful way to practice your embroidery stitches, be them seasoned or just starting. Whether you make a plan or not, this kit is a great way to have a project that's easy to pick up or put down. You just need to add a hoop.
- One 1/2 yard of printed Mochi Linen Moody Blooms
- One set of Clover Embroidery needles #3-9, assorted
- Four skeins of six strand Cosmo embroidery floss (see below for choices)
- One metal storage tin (see below for choices)
- Two "bobbin" shipping tags to use for floss storage
You choose two things (make note in your cart notes) - your color palette of floss and the tin to hold your needles, thread, and "bobbins." Four thread color palettes (Four skeins in each) from which to choose (please note the exact colors might not be sent but very close and of the same aesthetic):
- Poppy and Bright
- Cool Jewels
- Vibrant Jewels
- or want to have Chef's Choice/Surprise Palette - just make note in the cart notes of what you'd like from the above.
For your tin - choice of bird, horse, or octopus. These are from the lovely ladies at Ruby Star, while supplies last.