make*do*mend: Serious Business Apparel Sewing: Make Your Own Jeans, Tuesdays 9/10, 9/17 + 9/24 - 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
This product is unavailable
The time has come - with some great jean patterns out there, we’re here to help you make your own! If you need the extra time and help, you can have it, included in the price.
Experience Level: Intermediate Apparel Sewing - you’ve completed several projects, have a strong understanding of sewing and patterns yet jeans have stayed out of reach and are intimidating.
- Your jeans pattern of choice - we are loving the Ginger and Morgan Jeans by Closet Case Files, the Dawn and Ash Jeans by Megan Nielsen, as well as the Birkin Flares by Baste + Gather (digital only)
- PREWASHED yardage per your pattern
- Muslin is required yardage for a highly recommended muslin fit before diving into the denim
- Swedish Tracing Paper
- Pattern-required notions, such as rivets, zippers or button fly materials Denim/Jean Thread
- All class materials available for purchase at Drygoods Design (except Birkin Flares pattern)
All class registrants enjoy 20% off class materials.
Cost: $160 (includes nine hours of class time, machines, tools and up to four hours of unassisted studio time to finish or work on your project)
*While we do our best to meet the needs for fit, we recommend consulting the pattern to ensure your measurements fit within the sizing range.
All classes at Drygoods Design require prepayment and registration. In some cases, day-of sign up is available. Classes are non-refundable and held to a strict cancellation policy, please be sure of your schedule prior to registration. Cancellations received 72 hours before the day of class, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before the day of class or no-shows will forfeit their class fees entirely. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling.
****By submitting your order you agree to the above terms and conditions of classes at Drygoods Design.
*Please note that classes are subject to change or cancellation based on low attendance.